FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!

Instagram

16 December 2012

*Updated - Rimmel Match Perfection review


Just a quick short and sweet updated review. I blogged about it last month which you can see here.
After about 2 weeks i noticed a few break outs, nothing major, but something that i don't normally have this often or more than one. To start with i thought it might be just a change in season or hormonal.. but i now know it's definitely this foundation.
As i said in the review its very perfume smelling which may be one of the reasons why it makes me break out.
I wasn't exactly keen on this foundation in the first place, i thought it was ok but maybe wouldn't purchase it again due to a not so much "perfect match" and how it doesn't stay on the skin.
NOW i wont be getting this foundation nor would i really recommend it. It has a strong perfume smell, which i thought was odd and not so great, It has made my skin break out non stop. I do not like this foundation which is a shame.. but I recently got my Maybelline Fit Me sample foundation in the post, so look out for a review on that! Am actually excited about trying that out.

X

1 comment:

  1. Hey!!
    I've also had a very bad experience with this foundation. The price was fantastic and the colour I picked was perfect but the application was horrendous. I used a foundation brush, stipple, brush, sponges, my fingers and nothing seemed to apply this foundation. The coverage seemed to be pretty mix match which is not a good look and It broke me out in spots too.
    I would never buy this foundation again.

    Love your review and blog :)

    Paula x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving comments! I always read and check out your blogs too! xoxo