FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!

Instagram

2 February 2017

I HIT 3 MILLION VIEWS!

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my video hit OVER 3 MILLION VIEWS!
It was My super curly hair tutorial if you didn't know 😱 
What I find quite funny is how I'm actually not a massive fan of this video. I felt like I could have done a better job with it, my makeup was awful.. I could go on.

I'm so proud of myself and the video for achieving such amazing views, I never NEVER thought it would do that well. Thank you to everyone who supported it.
Of course it wouldn't be youtube without getting some negativity but the positives really out do those negatives.
I did mention that I wasn't and still not very good with hair tutorials. I just can't get the right angle and I'm lazy with my hair as it is lol

Yes, there was also the down side of having racist comments to which I just delete because they're all ignorant uneducated pricks!

BUT, overall I am so happy that I achieved that MASSIVE goal of hitting at least 1 mill... let alone 3!


I used the Lee stafford chopstick styler which you Buy Here

I looove this curling wand so much. I also did this look on my now much shorter hair so go check out my channel!






X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving comments! I always read and check out your blogs too! xoxo