FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!

Instagram

13 June 2013

Best liquid highlighter - Benefit High Beam review

Benefits high beam is by far my favourite liquid highlighter. It's £19.50 which does seem pricey but for the amount you get and the quality of it, I thinks its so worth the money.
There's nothing worse than putting highlighter on and it's not shining, or fading away so quickly. This stays and shines so nice on the skin.
You only need a few small dots of it and blend, so a little goes a long way but its also buildable for extra shine.


I'm not overly keen on benefits makeup, there is a few things i like but its not a brand i go for much as i just prefer other brands as a whole, so i normally stick to what i like or try their samples.
I definitely HATE their "flawless" foundation but thats another story...


It has a brush applicator which i like as its flexible. The colour is a light pinky/silver, they do have a more golden one called sun beam if you don't like the silvery highlight, but i personally think that one is better for dark to black skin tones.
I use this on the cheekbones, bridge of the nose, the cupids bow, (forehead) a small about in the middle near my brows so its not too shiny and small amount on my chin.


This is what it looks like blended in. My hands are a bit darker than this, the flash has made my hands look white but the highlight does look shiny on the face like it does here.
I love it. If i'm doing a full face of makeup then i will definitely be wearing it. If i'm just wearing basic / minimal makeup then i don't wear it as often but it still looks nice either way.
By far the highlighter is the best, and just makes all the right places shine and look beautiful and glowy, i feel like i've just come back off holiday haha if that makes sense.

What your opinion on it? 


X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving comments! I always read and check out your blogs too! xoxo